CBD Pre Rolls
Hempress 2 CBD Pre Rolls
This strain has off-the-charts hemp flower benefits thanks to a royal dose of CBD. And now you can get it in our high-quality cones pre-rolled in raw paper. Because you don’t want to sacrifice quality for the convenience of a grab-and-go hemp joint, we only use grade A Stardust Hemp bud grown with organic farming practices in our raw cones. They’re the same CBD nugs that we sell by weight. We source our hemp bud from 17 different farmers, personally vetted to meet the criteria of our personal stash. If we wouldn’t smoke it, we don’t offer it to the public. That means only hand-trimmed flower with no biomass or broad leaf. It means a nice moisture content cured within optimal humidity range. Our Hempress 2 CBD dry herb has a regal terpene profile of plush earthiness laced with pine and citrus — and a pleasantly surprising hint of skunk. CBD hemp flower effects conjure an immediate calm that is soon met with a mindful alertness that has the power to bring balance, confidence, and clarity to your day.
CBD Flower Benefits
The benefits of consuming hemp CBD flower are countless and impressively varied, thanks to the many promiscuous relationships this cannabinoid can make within your endocannabinoid system (ECS). The valuable effect of smoking or vaping flower especially include:
- immediate relief
- the high bioavailability (absorption) of inhalation
- the entourage effect of raw flower (all those other natural occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, etc.)
- affordability (hemp is cheaper than weed)
- full-body effects without the high or paranoia
- potential medicinal effects: pain relief, relaxation, anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, antidepressant, addiction treatment, neuroprotection, anti-tumor, bone-healing, antispasmodic, anti-seizure, and more
Stardust Company Overview
At Stardust Hemp, we know that quality starts at the source and ends with an experienced, knowledgeable staff that would never dream of offering their customers a product they would not have in their personal stash. We have no middlemen here. We visit farms and talk with cultivators, and we hand select the flower that ends up on our shelves. Only high-quality, hand-trimmed hemp flower will pass here—no biomass, no broad leaf—just the preservation of densely packed, ripe trichomes. We achieve this by continuously sourcing from 17 different farms that have organic farming practices. Our cultivators can be found anywhere from the Emerald Triangle to the Nevada mountains. We source from experts at indoor, greenhouse, and outdoor cultivation. Because we don’t use a middleman, we can offer lower prices for a grade A product. Up-to-date COAs are always on hand in our clean, climate-controlled facility.
Dosing CBD Pre rolls
It’s a personal choice how much of a hemp joint a person smokes. Hemp product effects will vary from individual to individual. Our go-to motto is “Start low and go slow,” until you know your speed. Start by smoking a quarter of one of our hemp flower-filled raw cones and wait up to 15 minutes to assess the effects. Continue until you reach the effects you want.
If you want to discuss hemp CBD prerolls, or any other hemp product, for your specific needs, reach out anytime. Our staff is highly educated in hemp and is here to support you so you can find the product that is right for you.
How to Smoke a CBD Pre Roll
- Hold the hemp flower joint in front of you and light the twisted end.
- When the end of the joint is red, inhale through the filter to start it up, pulling the CBD smoke into your lungs (where the cannabinoids enter your bloodstream).
- Start with a quarter of a hemp joint.
- If after 5-10 minutes you desire stronger effects, continue by quarters.
- Gently tamp out any remainder of your pre roll and save for next time.