CBG Pre Rolls
Oregon White CBG Pre Rolls
This frosty, soothing hemp flower strain is exquisitely relaxing and an enjoyable way to reduce inflammation — and get therapeutic benefits without getting high. And now you can get this powerful hemp herb in our top-of-the-line premade raw cones. That’s right, you don’t want to sacrifice quality for the convenience of a pre-rolled hemp joint. Stardust Hemp only uses grade A flower grown with organic farming practices pre-rolled in raw paper. It’s the same CBG flower we offer by weight that we source from 17 different farmers that we personally sample using the criteria for our personal stash. If we wouldn’t smoke it, we won’t sell it. That means only hand-trimmed hemp flower with no biomass. It means a right-on moisture content from using optimal humidity practices. The feedback we get on these hemp rolls is off the chain. An elegant coat of crystal trichomes means a robust terpene profile … which means this bud is rich in characteristics and effects. Indulge in a nose of cypress pine, fresh flowers, and black pepper, followed by earthy, floral flavor. If you’re feeling anxiety or discomfort from inflammation, Oregon White CBG hemp flower is known to take the edge off and replace it with feelings of clarity, focus, and motivation — whether your motivation is to be productive, be social, or to just chill.
CBG Flower Benefits
The benefits of consuming hemp CBG flower are countless and impressively varied, thanks to the many promiscuous relationships this cannabinoid can make within your endocannabinoid system (ECS). The valuable effect of smoking or vaping flower especially include:
- immediate relief
- the high bioavailability (absorption) of inhalation
- the entourage effect of raw flower (all those other natural occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, etc.)
- affordability (hemp is cheaper than weed)
- full-body effects without the high or paranoia
- potential medicinal effects: reduces inflammation, stimulates bone growth, slows tumor growth, has neuroprotective effects, helps with depression and anxiety, helps heal skin, could help with glaucoma and overactive bladder
Stardust Company Overview
At Stardust Hemp, we know that quality starts at the source and ends with an experienced, knowledgeable staff that would never dream of offering their customers a product they would not have in their personal stash. We have no middlemen here. We visit farms and talk with cultivators, and we hand select the flower that ends up on our shelves. Only high-quality, hand-trimmed hemp flower will pass here—no biomass, no broad leaf—just the preservation of densely packed, ripe trichomes. We achieve this by continuously sourcing from 17 different farms that have organic farming practices. Our cultivators can be found anywhere from the Emerald Triangle to the Nevada mountains. We source from experts at indoor, greenhouse, and outdoor cultivation. Because we don’t use a middleman, we can offer lower prices for a grade A product. Up-to-date COAs are always on hand in our clean, climate-controlled facility.
Dosing CBG Pre rolls
It’s a personal choice how much of a hemp joint a person smokes. Hemp product effects will vary from individual to individual. Our go-to motto is “Start low and go slow,” until you know your speed. Start by smoking a quarter of one of our hemp flower-filled raw cones and wait up to 15 minutes to assess the effects. Continue until you reach the effects you want.
If you want to discuss hemp CBG pre-rolls, or any other hemp product, for your specific needs, reach out anytime. Our staff is highly educated in hemp and is here to support you so you can find the product that is right for you.
How to Smoke a CBG Pre Roll
- Hold the hemp flower cone in front of you and light the twisted end.
- When the end of the joint is red, inhale through the filter to start it up, pulling the CBG smoke into your lungs (where the cannabinoids enter your bloodstream).
- Start with a quarter of a hemp joint.
- If after 5-10 minutes you desire stronger effects, continue by quarters.
- Gently tamp out any remainder of your preroll and save for next time.